You’re an outdoor enthusiast, and you know all about the Ten Essentials. What you didn’t know, however, is how cool #4 (illumination) could be. Introducing the GearHead LED Headlamp. Whether you’re camping, backpacking, hiking, or spelunking, Mighty Bright’s GearHead LED Headlamp provides simple hands-free, targeted LED illumination. The GearHead is uncomplicated yet powerful, casting a high-quality beam of white LED light up to 50 meters. With high and low brightness settings, the GearHead allows you to see far into the distance – or simply around the campsite. A flashing setting turns the campsite into an impromptu nightclub for when you run out of ghost stories. The GearHead’s thick, adjustable headband securely holds the light in place, and its tilting light head allows you to direct the light precisely where needed. Simple, affordable, and uncompromisingly bright – the functional GearHead casts hands-free illumination. Because everyone knows it’s better to grab the rope with both hands!
• Energy-efficient LED casts even white beam throughout field of vision
• Push button switch controls three illumination modes (high, low, and flashing)
• Light head tilts to direct light where needed
• Adjustable, comfortable 24 inch headband holds the light in place
• Durable LED lasts 100,000 hours - no replacement necessary
• LED casts 75 lumens of light on high and 20 lumens on low and throws beam up to 50 meters
• 2 AAA batteries provide 40 hours of use on low and 6 hours of use on high
• Lightweight LED headlamp weighs only 2.2 oz with batteries
• 2.5" x 1.5" x 1.5" (Length x Height x Width)
Welcome to Mighty Bright!