We can’t all play like Hendrix, but the Stage and Pedal Board Light will at least keep you from mixing up your wah-wah and overdrive pedal settings. Guitarists, along with DJs, pro audio technicians, and production managers, will appreciate the option of white or red LEDs. Use white for high-contrast lighting, best for reading sheet music and playlists in dim venues. Switch to red to create unobtrusive night vision while you work the stompbox or spin. Each color offers two light levels. If you need to, activate both colors at the same time – orient the two flexible goosenecks any which way that works best. A hook & loop mounting strip comes included, so the Stage and Pedal Board Light will hold steady while you rock out.
• Eight light level combinations: two white LEDs, two red LEDs
• Red light eliminates refractive washout
• Durable LEDs last 100,000 hours - no replacement necessary
• Two tap-on sensor switches
• Precisely engineered optical grade lens spreads light evenly
• Sturdy clip
• Two flexible goosenecks
• Light easily folds for convenient storage
• Hook & Loop mounting strip
• Red LEDs allow eyes to adjust more rapidly to dark lighting environments
• Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included) or optional AC adapter (sold separately)
• Optional cradle base (not included)
• 13.5" x 1.5" x 1.75" (Length x Height x Width)
Welcome to Mighty Bright!